Truly remarkable 1920s sequined dress!
- thousands and thousands of black gelatin sequins on a fine black mesh base
- really unique cutout Ikat details — turquoise and copper sequins, surrounded by tiny gold glass beads
- simple shift shape, with gathers at the hips for added interest
- v-neck with a modesty panel of 2 different kinds of black lace — I think the floral lace may have been a later addition but I’m not 100% sure
- the hem is finished with tiny black glass beads
- the back has hidden snap closures up the middle that extend about halfway down
FITS LIKE: xs/s/m
BUST: up to 40”
HIP: up to 54”
FLAWS: this dress is in astonishingly good condition with barely any sequin loss. There is one TINY bare strip — pictured. The sequins directly in the underarm areas have fused together a little bit from wear.