Utterly breathtaking, red carpet worthy 1930s Grecian-inspired evening gown.
- sumptuous chocolate brown silk
- braided straps
- dramatic, floor skimming, over the shoulder scarf
- bias cut
- small vent on the front right side
- matching belt made of gold bullion rope and silk with a gold closure
- closes in a v-shaped panel along the left side. ten poppers are on the bottom half of the v, and ten hook & eyes are on the top. this piece is very well made.
FITS LIKE: S
HIPS: up to 40"
FLAWS: one little high heel hole on the scarf. Two snags on the back of the dress. The gold bullion belt shows a little wear around the edges.