Darling 1940s rayon one-piece swimsuit! Fits like a skater dress (or ballerina, as it was referred to back then — see last pic!) and could definitely be worn as one if you’re on the shorter side.
- adjustable criss-cross straps
- red, white and green leafy appliqué
- white ruffle trim on the hem and neckline
- 3 button back closure
- built-in cotton knit shorts
- J.C. Penney swimaway label
FITS LIKE: XS/S
FLAWS: There's a bit of fraying along a couple of the seams, but it's perfectly sturdy and ready for a day at the beach.